Republic of Ireland, Republic of Ireland
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Bonus, pension and holidays
12 months ago
Senior Operations Manager
£50-70k per annum
Reporting into the Managing Director, the Operations Managers role is to oversee and maintain the reputation of one of the leading providers of home care in Ireland.
Principle responsibilities include:
- Leading and mentoring an expanding team of Business Unit Managers, field based Service Team Leaders and over 500 carers.
- Ensuring all services are delivered on time, in full to all clients maintaining excellence in the quality of care provided.
- Working closely with the services team to confirm and agree all requirements, tasks and times associated with each Client contract ensuring cost, compliance and health & safety requirements are met.
- Maintaining a close working relationship with the Recruitment company to forecast and train an adequate supply of Carers to meet with the rapid growth of the business.
- Responsible for the selection, development and performance management of all Service Team personnel, to ensure the efficient operation of the team and a motivated workforce.
- Continuously plan all work schedules ensuring maximum efficiency is optimised, services are fully delivered and gross margin objectives are met - taking in to account expansion plans.
- Develop and implement an effective communications strategy to ensure all goals and policies are implemented accordingly and best practise realised.
- Continuously improve business process throughout the service operation.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience within domiciliary care at Operations level.
- Experience with managing a large group with multiple points of contact.
- Knowledge of how to run and expand the size of a business.
- Someone who can lead from the front and is customer focused.
My client would consider candidates looking to relocate.
For a full job description please apply.