£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
8 months ago
- Have you managed teams within the financial services industry?
- Do you have experience of strategic business planning and application?
- Are you great at building relationships and engaging with people?
The Recruitment Crowd (TRC) is a recruitment agency based in Burley in Wharfedale and are proud to be a recruitment partner to a financial services company based in Essex. A growing business with an exciting, vibrant environment, they are looking to hire an Operations Manager to ensure targets and KPIs are achieved by successful motivation of managers and team leaders.
You will be doing
- Lead, motivate and develop direct reports (Team Leaders and Managers) in the day to day running of the operation.
- Lead and manage by example to ensure commitment, loyalty and high performance levels of all employees.
- Be accountable for delivering performance targets in line with agreed service levels and managing performance at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Provide regular feedback to you direct reports and exceed required performance expectations.
- Ensure sound and well-defined criteria and a clearly established process for approving, amending, renewing and re-financing loans.
- Receive and act on management information and ensure decisions are properly documented.
- Contribute to continuous improvement by recommending, aiding and effectively managing in the implementation of any changes.
- To adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures.
Person Specification /Skills/Education and Attributes:
- Several years' experience in hands on senior managerial role and within Financial Services.
- Financial literacy and sound business acumen.
- Excellent people management, leadershipand coaching skills, experience of assembling, leading and developing high performing teams, and a working knowledge of HR processes.
- Experience of developing and implementing strategic business planning.
- Experience of instigating and leading change to progress business objectives.
- Exceptional written, interpersonal and verbal communication and presentation skills with an ability to communicate at all levels and build professional relationships.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent planning, multi-tasking and organisation skills.
- Excellent problem resolution skills.
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Excellent salary plus benefits package