Leeds, West Yorkshire
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
10 months ago
Leeds City Centre
salary up to £35,000 + Benefits
Monday - Friday office hours
My client has a number of businesses within their group and are looking for an Operations Manager to join their thriving office in Leeds City Centre.
The Operations Manager would have a number of tasks from overseeing the sales team and keeping their commission spreadsheets up to date to being the main point of contact for all clients to the business.
The Operations Manager role is a new role to the business so the right candidate can make the role their own.
The Operations Manager will have a proven track record in the following:
- Implementing change
- Setting up new campaigns
- Have strong stakeholder management skills
- Project Management
- Strong negotiator
Duties and responsibilities of the Operations Manager:
- Overseeing the day to day activities of the sales team
- Booking travel and hotels for staff
- Must be competent with Microsoft office
- Help new starters into the business on their first day
To apply for the Operations Manager role please attach a copy of your most recent CV