£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Bonus, Car allowance, holidays
9 months ago
Operations Director - Healthcare
£60 - 80k per year DOE
Bonus, Car allowance, 25 + Bank holidays
My clients are an established, innovative and expanding social care provider. They offer registered care and supported living services to adults with learning disabilities.
Having earned a strong reputation among local authorities for successfully supporting some of the most complex needs within the social care environment, they have almost doubled in size over the last three years and now offer 30+ services across the UK.
The role reports to, and works closely with, the COO.
- To provide strategic and operational leadership to deliver excellence for our service users and for the continued development of the company through effective operational focus/management of their challenging behaviour services across the group.
- To be responsible for the growth and management of the services, facilitating compliance with the CQC and following policies and procedures surrounding health and safety.
- To be an ambassador to the brand in securing and working with the business as well as developing the current brand where necessary.
- Managing and closely working with a range of key stakeholders including CQC, local authority and CCG commissioners.
- Effectively working with the central support functions (HR, QA, Finance, Estates) to ensure delivery of service/information required.
- 10 years' experience working with people with learning difficulties and autism.
- Strong experience of managing and leading teams, either on a regional/national multi-site basis, to deliver results, sound knowledge of supporting people with behaviours that challenge and working in a Person-Centred way
- Broad skillset that understands and can drive the support disciplines of Business Development, HR, Recruitment, QA, Finance, Maintenance, new service set-up requirements.
- Strong understanding of the latest KLOEs and successfully managing services to achieve Good/Outstanding levels of care (Quality and Compliance key).
- Strong experience and understanding of the processes and ways of working with CQC, local authorities and CCG's.
- Personality that is strong on detail, energetic, an excellent communicator and driven to achieve outstanding results.
- You will hold a full drivers licence and be flexible to the needs of the business
What you'd receive in return;
- Very competitive salary ranging between £60 - 80k dependant on experience
- A generous bonus structure which is rewarded quarterly dependant on KPI results
- A car allowance and mileage paid
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension contribution
For more information please contact Charlotte on 0113 4573760 or at