Up to £25000 per annum + £16k bonus & great benefits
17 days ago
New Client Care Assessor
£25,000 plus £16,000 bonus
The New Client Care Assessor is the first point of contact with any new service users coming into the business. You will take the client enquiry and visit them to assess their needs and propose a care package. You will also generate enquiries by regularly visiting key people in the community that work with older people: district nurses, community matrons for older people, OT's, physios, etc.
This provider has a highly regognised reputation aross the UK and this particular provider is a local service for older people in Bristol. They provide services in the community like companionship, meal preparation, light housekeeping, errands, medication reminders and personal care. The caregivers encourage, assist and stimulate the clients in a variety of daily activities to help them to be happy and independent in their own home.
- Guarenteed enjoyment ans job saticfaction
- Competitive salary
- £25,000 per year basic salary plus £4,000 per quarter bonus (up to £41 K per year).
- 28 days of holidays
- Friendly office environment
- Full training and support from your manager
- Sponsored and free continued education
- Career progression opportunities
All we need from you:
- At least 2 years experience in a business role: administrator, manager, supervisor, business developer, etc.
- At least 2 years experience in a care setting (home care, residential, hospital, clinic, nursing, etc.)
- You are able to achieve results and have a track record of successful results.
- You can provide references from your last 3 jobs (or 10 years).
- Able to overcome difficulties like unhelpful receptionists.
If you have a passion for providing good quality, person-centred care please apply now for this great opportunity.
Job Type: Full-time