£40,000 - £45,000 +
about 1 month ago
National Account Manager - Foodservice
£40,000 - £45,000 Basic +
Bonus + Car + Mobile + Laptop + Pension + 25 days Hols + BH’s
My client is one of the market-leading companies of its kind within the UK and is also part of a Global PLC, although still runs independently with their own board of directors. They supply food into the Foodservice End User marketplace. In line with the growth plans comes succession planning, therefore the path for progression is very real and carries numerous opportunities for candidates with the right aspirations and capabilities. The business also offer market-leading training & development, so career development is very realistic with this opportunity.
As a National Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Selling Food into the Foodservice End User marketplace
- 20% of your role will be focussed on New Business Development and 80% on Account Management
- Dealing with Buyers, Owners, Chefs
- You will be responsible for fully developing the existing customer accounts within the area with particular attention being paid to National Business.
- Working closely with the wider National Account team to drive sales
- Full P&L responsibility for the accounts which come under your remit - up to £10million
- Hitting your individual objectives whilst equally contributing to the team’s goals and targets in terms of revenue and profitability
- You MUST have experience selling Food/Drink into the Foodservice End User marketplace - Restaurants, Bars and Hotels
- You will be looking to move forward to a new challenge and not running away from something
- You will be a natural relationship manager
- You could be someone who is now looking for more responsibility and more autonomy in your role
- You must be tenacious and willing to apply the work ethic required to be successful
- You will be incredibly driven and have the desire to work in a people-centric environment – you put in the hard work, you will get the support and rewards in return
- You will live in the South East
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Mandy along with your CV to email@example.com