4 months ago
Mental Health Support Worker - Leeds (Garforth)
Full-Time Rota Basis (Day or Night Shifts)
Up to £8.65 per hour PLUS excellent benefits!
Are you a Mental Health Support worker looking for a new challenge?
We're looking for caring and passionate Support workers for a 56-bed independent hospital that provides assessment and treatment services for women with complex mental health & disorders.
- To work under the direction of the nurse in charge.
- To assist the trained staff in the assessing, planning, implementation, and evaluation of each client’s care programme.
- To be responsible for assisting clients to perform activities of daily living and in recreational activities as instructed and prescribed in care plans and in accordance with all unit policies.
- To abide by the rules and procedures as outlined in the Mental Health Act 1983.
- To provide verbal and written reports on clients condition and progress as allocated and instructed.
- To establish and promote good relationships with colleagues and clients and their relatives.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a Care role (preferably mental health-related)
- A caring and passionate nature
- Motivation to develop current skills
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Jo at The Recruitment Crowd (TRC Group) on 0113 457 3760 and send your CV to email@example.com