TRC Mechanical Fitters
6 months ago
Job Type: Full-time
The Recruitment Crowd is currently looking for Mechanical Fitters based in Northallerton
As Mechanical Fitter you will be responsible for;
- Fabrication, assembly, inspection and testing of industrial wash equipment to defined build procedures, engineering specifications and standards to meet customer requirements.
- Provide timely feedback on any technical or quality issues that arise.
- Ensure all work & time is recorded appropriately through the required system.
- Ensure all manufacturing, QHSE and business documentation is completed accurately to the required standard in a timely manner.
- Adhere to general housekeeping and 5S rules ensuring a clean, tidy and organised working environment is always maintained
- Attend functional and business meetings as required and support other departments in order to meet Company objectives.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all time
- Fabrication and or mechanical assembly, inspection and test experience.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships and engagement with internal \ external teams and customers.
- Ability to work under pressure, within tight deadlines, with a flexible approach to working hours and a motivated team player.
- Experience of working in a formal, continuous improvement culture
- Strong effective decision making, organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent logical reasoning, root cause analysis, deductive problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Good communication & IT skills
- Full and current UK driving license
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Jamie Wood at The Recruitment Crowd (TRC Group) on 0113 457 3760 and send your CV to Jamie.email@example.com