Leeds, West Yorkshire
£0.00 - £23000.00 per annum + Family Healthcare, Pension
about 1 year ago
Up to £23,000 plus Family Healthcare, Pension, Salary review on development programme and Extras
Full Time, Perm
A Fitter is required to join one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisations who offer excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression and continued support you throughout your career.
- Maintenance, repair and statutory compliance of all Plant Equipment within their range
- Capture and Identify machine damage and ensure clear lines of communication are maintained with both Manager and customer.
- Ensure the workplace and working environment is kept to a high standard and in-line with company procedures and processes
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive service and maintenance record
- Assist work colleagues as and when required
To be considered for this role, we're looking for someone who is:
- Able to Work as part of a Team Flexible
- Keen to embrace new training opportunities, which may on occasion require staying away
- Customer focused Basic electrical, hydraulic and diesel fault-finding experience
- Welding experience
- Effective planning and organisation skills with strong attention to detail
Benefits In return my client can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.
For further information please contact Mandy Matley on 07598808836