Guiseley, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
11 months ago
£30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
Monday - Friday 9am-5:30pm
My client are looking for a talented and self directed Marketing Manager to join their Energy firm in Leeds to enhance their rapidly growing team.
The Marketing Manager will be strategic but creative coming from a social media and digital marketing background and have a strong understanding of building aspirational brands and driving commercial results from highly targeted marketing campaigns.
Main Responsibilities for the Marketing Manager
- Acting as the expert for the group in SEO, PPC, Display, Social and Affiliates.
- The ideal candidate will be from the Energy industry
- Helping to create and implement strategies across all areas of digital marketing.
- Creating and owning partnerships with leading digital companies and agencies such as Google and Facebook to the benefit of the group.
- Be the lead in paid search and social tenders across the group.
- Keeping up-to-date with developments and opportunities in the digital marketing world, using this knowledge to keep the company ahead of their competition
- Implementing, measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Content Management: working closely with marketing team to ensure the website content remains up to date.
- Deliver consistent channel growth and performance improvements against key metrics.
- Forecast and deep dive channel performance, process and operations to identify opportunities.
What the Marketing Manager will get in return
- Competitive industry salary
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays) inc extra day per year with us!
- Mon-Fri 9 till 5.30pm working week
- Health cash plan
- Hour lunch break
- Dress down Friday
- Quarterly staff socials
- Full use of all facilities including Sega Rally, Arcade Desktop etc
To apply for the Marketing Manager role please attach a copy of your most recent CV