£24000 - £28000 per annum + Bonus
9 months ago
Live In Care Manager
£25,000 - £28,000
My clients based in Reading are looking for an experienced manager to join their up and running live in care division. Management experience could be from previous supervising roles preferably in home care. With a 2 year growth plan already in place, the manager will be responsible for the acquirement of new packages and live in recruitment.
Responsible for the efficient running of the live-in care business and managing the team and live-in care workers and customers.
- Managing and supporting the team, care workers and customers.
- Securing new live-in care customers and care workers.
- Developing a live-in care agency model.
- Achievement of sales targets and delivery within budgets.
- Working within agreed budgets to ensure profitability of business.
- Delivering training as required.
- Overseeing the 12 week probationary period of new live-in care workers.
- Ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensuring implementation of the compliments and complaints procedure.
- Carrying out customer assessments prior to the commencement of care service.
- Ensuring customer reviews are reviewed in accordance with care plans.
- Ensuring carer reviews are reviewed in accordance to policy.
- Ensuring all reporting and recording procedures are up to date.
- To work as part of the team delivering care to customers who otherwise would not receive a visit.
- Must have a vocational qualification such as Level 3/4 or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory responsibilities
- Clear police check relevant to country of residence
- Full clean drivers licence and full access to a car
For a full job description, please apply.