£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Live in Care Coordinator
£20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Would you like to work for one of the largest brands in home care? One with a family orientated culture and excellent workspace? One with great progression options?
Look no further!
One of my most established clients in the area, are looking for an experienced Care Coordinator to facilitate their Live-In care scheduling. Anyone with experience in this role or similar knows the difficulty and level of organisation it takes to be a successful coordinator. However, my clients were part of the development of the Pass System which is now used within the business making tracking of visits and care planning easier! Don't worry, if you are not familiar with this, training will be provided!
So, we are looking for a motivated and dynamic character who are able to match the right carers to the clients but also look after a small team themselves.
- Accept, allocate and process new referrals for care and support promptly
- Process changes to customers care and support plans
- Make sure there is sufficient cover to deliver care and support on time
- Monitor the allocation of care assistants to maximise efficiency whilst supporting them to maintain an appropriate work/ life balance
- Use IT systems to allocate care assistants to provide care and support to customers. Work with the Care supervisor(s) to appropriately match care assistants to customers taking account of:
- Care assistant skills, experience and time to safely deliver the care and support plan
- The customer's preferences and care needs
- Travel arrangements, routes and working patterns to make efficient use of care assistant time whilst meeting the needs of customers
- Changes in care provision and support
- Priorities when there are unexpected emergencies
- Distribute staff rotas weekly
If you feel you have the skills and experience this role needs, please get in touch for further details.