£609 - £610 per week + great benefits package
about 1 year ago
Live in Care Assistant
Mitcham, Greater London
£609 per week!
My clients are looking for an experienced Live in Care Assistant to be the sole provider of personalised care for a new complex care package.
- All aspects of personal care such as showering and bathing, dressing and grooming, dental hygiene, toileting and continence care
- Assisting with medicines, ordering and collecting prescriptions or returning unwanted medicines to the pharmacy for safe disposal
- The care and support that you provide and assistance with medicines
- Changes to a customer's condition or other concerns e.g. faulty equipment or hazards in the home
- Response to emergencies, accidents, incidents and safeguarding matters
- Contact with families, representatives or carers and other professionals
- Follow Bluebird Care policies, procedures and guidance at all times
- Take part in staff and customer meetings
- Attend training activities, supervisor and appraisal meetings
The live in care assistant:
- Must have a live DBS
- Must have a Care Certificate or at least a Level 2 in Health and Social care
- Must have experience in PEG feeding or previous training
8 weeks on, followed by 2 weeks off.
For more details, please apply.