Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £18545.00 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS
5 months ago
Customer Service Advisor (Legal Recoveries)
Salary: £18,545 starting salary + bonus + benefits
Hours: You must be able to work between the hours of Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm with Saturdays 8am-2.00pm.
My client is a market leading law firm, approved and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, which operates independently however is a member of their larger group.
My client provide litigation services to the group and to their external third party clients. My client is already a leading player in the litigation arena and it is their aim to have the most integral, efficient, cost effective litigation capability in the industry, allowing them to maximise liquidation of existing accounts using legal action where appropriate.
No day working with my client is ever the same and you'll find every day rewarding as you help people improve their financial situation in a fair and ethical way.
As a Legal Recoveries Associate your role is to handle inbound and outbound calls, talking to their customers about their accounts which have fallen into arrears.
The role will involve understanding the customers' situation and then working with them to put in place affordable repayment plans in conjunction with litigation processes.
You may also help customers by dealing with queries as well as carrying out regular reviews to make sure their payment arrangements are still suitable.
My clients business is growing at an incredible pace and they are looking to add to their talented team. Full training is provided so they are not looking for specific qualifications, it's more important that you have the right attitude and are keen to learn.That said, there are a few attributes my client would like you to demonstrate. These include:
- Good listening skills and the ability to build rapport with customers of all backgrounds
- An understanding of and passion for good customer service
- An understanding of working to KPIs and achieving objectives
- Being organised and able to multi-task whilst being a team player
- Being willing and keen to learn
- Previous law experience desirable/ interest in law career
- 3% flexible benefits to use on a raft of extras like additional holiday, health insurance or simply take as cash
- Contributory pension
- Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
- Free on-site gym
- Excellent coaching, training and benefits
If this sounds like the kind of career for you, please apply here.