Leeds, West Yorkshire
£17000.00 - £17500.00 per annum + Benefits
12 months ago
Case Admin (Legal)
My client is a super giant law firm, approved and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, which operates independently from but is a member of their larger group.
My client provide litigation services to the group and to their external third party clients. My client is already a leading player in the litigation arena and it is their aim to have the most integral, efficient, cost effective litigation capability in the industry, allowing them to maximise liquidation of existing accounts using legal action where appropriate.
- Handling communications verbally and written liaising with clients and customers to assist the legal team
- Effectively handling legal cases of complex matters
- Carrying out general admin tasks such as filing and drafting documents, updating systems, etc
- Dealing with court correspondences, progress reports, admissions, etc
- Desirable experience dealing with customer/client accounts
- Previous admin experience
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Interest in Law
Within this role there is opportunity to progress further in a law career around the business.
Get in touch for more information!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,500.00 /year