£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Bonus + Car Allowance
8 months ago
Key Account Manager - Foodservice
£40,000 - £45,000 Basic + 15% Bonus + £4,000 Car Allowance + Mobile + Laptop + Pension + 25 days Hols + BH's
My client is one of the market leading foodservice companies across the UK. The company has big plans for growth over the next 3-5 years. They supply food into Foodservice End User marketplace. The role we are recruiting for is a Key Account Manager selling into Restaurant Groups/Casual Dining and Retail in London and the surrounding areas. In line with the growth plans comes succession planning, therefore the path for progression is very real and carries numerous opportunities for candidates with the right aspirations and capabilities.
As Key Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Selling Food into Foodservice End User Groups at Head Office and Depot level
- Achieve budget targets by account and total portfolio (NSV and £GM).
- 20% new business development / 80% growing, maintaining and developing existing business
*Full job description available upon successful telephone screening*
- You MUST have experience selling Food into Foodservice End User Groups at all levels
- You MUST be a real 'foodie' - perhaps a Chef by trade
- You will be looking to move forward to a new challenge and not running away from something
- Ideally you will be from a Blue Chip background, be classically trained and now looking to join a business where you can have more status and less red tape - although Blue Chip is not essential
- You must be tenacious, driven and willing to apply the work ethic required to be successful
- You will be incredibly driven and have the desire to work in a people-centric environment - you put in the hard work, you will get the support and rewards in return
- You must have an understanding of P&L
- You will live in a commutable distance to London (2/3 x days/week)
- All candidates must have a genuine passion for the industry
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Kate Shorthouse at TRC Group on 0113 457 3760 along with your CV
Key Account Manager, National Account Executive, National Account Manager, Business Development Manager, FMCG, Sales, Account Manager