Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £40000 per annum + bonus, training, pension, 25 days holiday
9 months ago
Junior Project Manager / Delivery Manager
We are currently on the look-out for a Junior Project Manager / Delivery Manager to work with an incredibly successful web agency in Leeds City Centre (a very short walk from the train station).
As Junior Project Manager you will work alongside clients and act as a bridge between the internal teams, ensuring that all projects are completed within a satisfactory timescale, maintaining contact with the end client, managing internal and external stakeholders, 3rd party suppliers and troubleshooting where necessary. Duties will include;
- Working in conjunction with both internal and external operational and technical teams to produce end to end project lifecycle plans.
- Defining internal work plans and release specifications and ensuring they are carried out efficiently.
- Regular consultation with clients, making sure that they are fully satisfied with their service and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Analysing costings and prioritisation of workload.
- Proactively influencing the methods of Project Management and methods of Delivery, staying focussed on improvement and maximising ROI where possible.
- Managing 3rd party suppliers.
The company in question provide a recognised, quality web design and development service to well-known brands within their sector. They are teetering on the edge of large growth plans and need somebody in place to take on the above responsibilities, allowing for the company to focus on moving forward.
They have a fantastic working environment and the team is comprised of bright, hardworking, sociable people; a fantastic development team, personable and determined commercial/operational team and a senior management team who are fully integrated into the business and on hand to deal with any issues that arise. They are a focussed bunch, all pulling in the same direction and enjoying themselves in the process.
Expect a salary in the region of £20-30,000, plus a range of benefits, yearly bonus and additional incentives (team based activities, meals out…etc).
Is this you?
If you think that this role could be the right option for you then apply with your CV and we will be in touch ASAP.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual orientation, however you must have the right to work in the UK.