TRC Junior Dr
6 months ago
Job Type: Full time
Recruitment Crowd is currently looking for a Junior Doctor to join one of the leading mental health hospitals in Leicester
As a Junior Doctor, you will be responsible for;
- To be part of a multi-disciplinary team providing a Mental Health Service.
- To be mindful of and actively involved in current safeguarding practices.
- To work clinically with patients and their families/carers and other allied professionals.
- To play a key role in the assessment of patients referred to the Service.
- To be directly involved in the treatment of patients referred to the service, particularly in respect of the use of medication.
- To participate in devising plans of action using a variety of therapeutic approaches.
- To support the implementation of plans of action in partnership with parents/carers.
- Maintaining CPD and re-validation requirements as determined by the Royal College of Psychiatrists or other relevant statutory bodies.
- The post holder is required to be an approved clinician under section 12 (2) of the Mental Health Act 1983 (as amended 2007).
- To be a good team player and keen to participate in a multidisciplinary approach to assessment, formulation and management plans.
- To hold up to date registration with GMC including the Special Register and provide evidence of registration when requested by the Hospital Director.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Charlotte Proud at The Recruitment Crowd (TRC Group) on 0113 457 3760 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org