Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
IT Engineer - IT Solutions & Telco Leader!
Salary to £35,000 + bens, pension etc
Our client is a well-respected provider of IT & telecoms solutions to business, well established and with a great reputation they continue to expand.
Offering the full portfolio of telecoms services and products coupled with high quality service they continue to be successful in a highly competitive market.
They successfully partner some of the biggest names in the communications world and have been established for over three decades.
An experienced IT Engineer is required to provide technical, on-site IT support to a diverse client base.
- Provide day to day customer technical support providing proactive maintenance on client systems preventing unplanned outages and minimising disruption
- Continuous improvement of IT services to ensure the company retains its preferred supplier status
- Review and monitor client systems to ensure they are running well and usage is optimised
- Visit client sites to resolve technical issues
- Carry out technical audits on request
- Develop technical solutions to meet client business needs
- Create a project plan for implementation of technical solutions for clients and manage projects through to 'go live', ensuring timescales and budget are met
- Support internal systems for the organisation
Skills & Experience:
- Program certifications such as, Microsoft MCSA and MCSE (preferred)
- Understanding of security protocols, IT Systems and networking infrastructures
- At least 2 years-experience in a field-based role.
- Good customer facing skills
- Understanding of commercial sensitivity
- Confident working independently in a customer environment
- Well-presented and personable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
A solid package is on offer comprising of a salary to £35000, + benefits, pension & ongoing certification etc.
If you would be interested in the IT Engineer opportunity above, please apply immediately as our client is looking to interview ASAP!