£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Industrial Door Service Engineer - Market Leading Multi-National!
South of England and surrounding areas
Salary Up to £30000 + Benefits
Our client is a well-established provider of materials handling equipment, well established and rapidly expanding they pride themselves on a straightforward approach and for providing a premium level of service and equipment.
They are currently looking to add to their team and are looking to recruit a high calibre Industrial Door Service Technicians.
An outline of responsibilities/requirements is below:
- You must be an apprentice-trained or equivalent and have solid knowledge industrial doors.
- Basic level of electrical knowledge
- Be used to working in a client facing role.
- Be able to recognise sales opportunities.
- It is expected that you will be safety conscious.
- You must be physically fit and able to work at heights.
- Be willing to work additional hours as the role requires.
- Hold a current, UK driving licence.
- Be UK resident and eligible to work in the UK
An attractive package is on offer with basic salary to £30000 plus benefits etc, also our client can offer the career advancement opportunities you would expect from a major, multinational business.
If you would be interested in the role please apply ASAP as our client is looking to interview as soon as possible.