£16000 - £19800 per annum + Bonus + Amazing Benefits
11 months ago
Inbound Contact Centre Service Advisor
£16,000 - £19,800 + benefits
35 hours per week - shifts between 8am - 8pm, working 2 out of 4 weekends.
My client is currently on the look out for Contact Centre Service Advisors to work within their Banking team! You'll be an individual who can go above and beyond to ensure all customers receive the best service. Whether you're transferring money, promoting products or solving problems, you'll put the Customers needs at the heart of every call.
- lots of energy and enthusiasm
- the ability and desire to work in a fast paced environment
- the passion for a demanding but rewarding job in a supportive, friendly setting
- a hard working and committed attitude
- resilience and determination
We can offer you…
- a salary of £16,000-19,800 depending on your previous work and life experience.
- a fantastic 6 week training program focusing on customer service, our products, systems and policies
- excellent benefits including a generous 27 days holiday allowance and newly modernised offices
- great colleagues and a friendly team culture.
- a shift allowance for that added extra on top of your salary.
My client is looking for…
….great people who can listen and ask the right questions. People who bring their personality and passion to ensure all customers receive the attention and service they deserve.
Dealing with important customer data means you'll have good customer computer skills and the ability and focus to maintain attention to detail, whilst dealing with volume calls.
So whether you're looking for a steady job, to develop your career or you're thinking of making a change this could be the opportunity for you!
My client are…
…passionate and committed to continuing to build a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment where all colleagues can fulfil their potential. My client welcome applications from talented individuals from all backgrounds and lifestyles who can work with them in maintaining a culture of belonging, where people are valued and respected.