£45,000 - £47,000
10 days ago
£45,000 - £47,000 Basic + Mobile + Laptop + Pension + 25 days Hols + BH’s
My client is one of the market-leading companies of its kind within the UK and is also part of a Global PLC, although still runs independently with their own Board of Directors. The business has recently created the brand-new role of HR Partner, this is a standalone role, therefore, offers a high degree of autonomy to make a success of the role. A unique opportunity!
As HR Partner you will be responsible for:
- Partner and coach the leaders on all aspects of leading their people and the people plan.
- Provide a robust and challenging debate on people matters to ensure great commercial decisions are driven with people as a key differentiator.
- Establish excellent relationships with the central HR teams to enable a seamless service to the business area.
- Accountable for the quality of talent and succession planning, upskilling leaders to ensure there is a pipeline of talent through workforce planning.
- Ensure organisational design is implemented effectively in the region and change is managed and in accordance with best practise.
- Effective delivery of the customer HR experience, through generalist HR activity aligned to the HR calendar.
- Use people analytics insight to analyse local/regional trends and work suggestion solutions.
- Deliver HR training to Line Managers.
*full job description available upon successful telephone screening*
- You will be CIPD qualified with substantial experience of working within a generalist HR environment, with a good understanding of current and upcoming Employment Law.
- You will be someone who can demonstrate drive, resilience and a desire to get things done.
- This is a very fast-paced environment, therefore, someone is required who can think on their feet, make good decisions and take ownership of their area of accountability.
- You will be an engaging, commercially astute individual who wants to work in an environment where you can make a change and go home knowing you’ve made a difference every day.
- You must be commutable to London
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this role then please contact Mandy Matley at TRC Group and send your CV via this advertisement.