£30000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits package
9 months ago
£35k plus benefits package
I am currently working on behalf of one of my favourite clients who have recently this year, started a new venture in the Care Home market. Located in the South of Devon, they are looking to increase their presence and portfolio after becoming the successful owners of an outstanding rated homecare company.
The owners have operated a successful domiciliary care business for the last 10 years as well as investing in property for the last 7 years. They have now combined their care and property experience to purchase their first care home in the South Devon area. Their vision is to purchase another 3-5 care homes in the next five to 10 years to create a group of care homes in the area.
They have acquired their first 2 homes and are looking for a strong home manager to join the team and take the small home to the same standard as their homecare business.
- Ensure the care home operate well under management and delivers high quality care
- Ensure the care home is compliant in all areas and achieves a minimum of a Good rating by CQC
- Improve the recruitment and retention of the homes staff
- Support marketing and business development to increase the number of private residents and move away from local authority contracts
- Develop, support and provide guidance to the team
- Ensure KPIs are being met
- Improve the profitability of the business by maximising occupancy and room rates
- Support the growth of the business through further care home acquisitions
The ideal candidate has:
- Passion in delivering quality care
- Business development experience
- Experience of running a care home
- Experience in recruiting and marketing
- Knowledge of CQC standards and care home policies and procedures
- Experience of working in teams or leading teams
- Experience in a troubleshooting environment
For more information, please apply.