Belfast, County Antrim
Up to £50000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
8 months ago
Nursing Home Manager
Up to £50,000 + Excellent benefits!
An exciting opportunity has come up for a dedicated and experienced Home Manager for a lovely 40 bedded Care Home in Belfast which specialises in dementia.
What does the role involve?
- Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our residents' needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- To develop, implement and evaluate individual programmes of care for each resident.
- Actively ensure the home has the highest possible levels of occupancy
- Ensuring compliance with all policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
- Manage the financial effectiveness of the home - maintain the budget of the home and seek to identify opportunities to increase profitability and reduce cost.
- Take on an active leadership role - you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
What's in it for you?
- Ongoing training and development
- Refer a friend scheme
- Generous work place pension scheme
- 33 days Annual leave
- Bonus potential
What do you need?
- Current NMC (Nursing Midwifery Council) registration (Required)
- Experience in the care of the elderly in a nursing setting. (Ideal)
- Experience of working with Dementia (Ideal)
- A warm, caring & nature
- A genuine
If this something that may be of interest then please apply below!