£32000 - £37000 per annum + great benefits package
4 months ago
£35k plus benefits package
My clinets based in the East side of Devon, are looking to increase their presence and portfolio within the healthcare market after a very succesful 10 years in providing outstanding care.
They are looking for a strong home manager with a proven tract record of improving a service to join their family orientated team.
- Ensure the care home operate well under management and delivers high quality care
- Ensure the care home is compliant in all areas and achieves a minimum of a Good rating by CQC
- Improve the recruitment and retention of the homes staff
- Support marketing and business development to increase the number of private residents and move away from local authority contracts
- Develop, support and provide guidance to the team
- Ensure KPIs are being met
- Improve the profitability of the business by maximising occupancy and room rates
- Support the growth of the business through further care home acquisitions
The ideal candidate has:
- Passion in delivering quality care
- Business development experience
- Experience of running a care home
- Experience in recruiting and marketing
- Knowledge of CQC standards and care home policies and procedures
- Experience of working in teams or leading teams
- Experience in a troubleshooting environment
For more information, please apply.