26 days ago
TRC is looking for a Group Marketing Manager working within the Healthcare Industry, based in the Midlands/ NE/ NW, Yorkshire
As Group Marketing Manager you will take responsibility for the development and implementation of the company marketing strategy. Ensure effective communication, brand awareness and promotion of the company through, but not limited to, e-marketing, digital marketing campaigns, the creation of a digital presence and ongoing website development.
- Not essential but Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) qualification would be beneficial
What skills and knowledge you need:
- Proven experience in developing and delivering marketing strategy in line with business goals, with the ability to react and adapt to continually changing business conditions
- Extensive and proven e-commerce experience specifically the development and execution of digital marketing strategy best practice including management of SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Social Media and online reputation management
- Strong leadership and organisational skills, proven project management experience
- Ability to influence and get buy-in from key stakeholders
- Appropriate experience in a similar role, with specific sector knowledge, maybe an advantage but not essential.
- Able to communicate effectively to a range of others at all levels.
- Evidence of ability to network establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders. Demonstrated the ability to lead, engage and set objectives and plan the development of staff within a staff team
- Budget and resource management skills, with the ability to consistently deliver to deadlines set
- Confident and assertive
What you will do:
- Develop, manage and implement the company marketing strategy and brand awareness to continually increase stakeholder engagement and loyalty.
- Work closely with the CEO, to ensure and manage an effective marketing budget and completing a return on investment assessment to review the effectiveness and inform future marketing strategy
- Implement an effective, profitable marketing plan, using e-marketing, social media, website development, and online marketing campaigns
- Use, research and keep up to date with effective SEO and PPC tools and methods to increase website and social media traffic
- To ensure that all marketing, promotional, PR and communications are current, consistent and complementary to the company brand image across all channels, and to assist in the development of the brand going forward as required
- Perform in-house research and analysis of market trends, demographics, fee rates, competition, and other relevant information to inform the company of effective marketing strategies to support the improvement of decision-making in-house
- To take overall responsibility for the development and implementation of planned promotional and tactical activity in liaison with the CEO, to optimise business performance
- To oversee and support all local home marketing activity requirements, to ensure effective, appropriate and cost-effective activity, that is consistent with the overall brand Which will include Approving and overseeing the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects utilising the in-house resource in the first instance
- To manage relationships with internal stakeholders including Executive and Senior Team Members and Operations Directors.
- In conjunction with the CEO to manage PR at a local and company level to ensure consistent and appropriate activity, to continually raise awareness and promote a positive image through proactive/strategic approach.
- To manage and evolve existing and new relationships with external suppliers ie agencies to ensure effective delivery in line with the overall marketing strategy.
- To take overall line management responsibility for Enquiries and Marketing Team.