Keighley, West Yorkshire
£20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
French and German Speaking Customer Service Advisor
£20,000 - £24,000 + Benefits
Monday - Friday
My client are looking for an French and German Speaking Customer Service Advisor to join their vibrant office in Keighley If you have a proven track record in Customer Service and are fluent in German and French this could be the role for you.
The French and German Speaking Customer Service Advisor role would include:
- To maintain and develop a strong relationship with new and existing clients and to promote products to new and existing clients.
- To translate technical documents and orders and deal with enquiries on a daily basis via email and over the telephone.
- To process orders on the company system and follow up order to ensure on time delivery.
- To be in charge of general administration duties including weekly reports and updating the database.
The successful French and German Speaking Customer Service Advisor would be
- Fluent in English, French and German (written and spoken).
- Other European languages would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast pace environment.
- Proactive and dynamic personality.
- Computer Literate (Excel, Word and Outlook). Full training on the bespoke computer system will be given.
To apply for the French and German Speaking Customer Service Advisor role please attach a copy of your most recent CV with your application.