£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 year ago
£50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
My client is a leading brand within financial services and are looking for a Fraud Manager to work within their Loughton offices to widen their fraud net with the employment of a proven expert in fraud and fraud Strategy.
Reporting directly into The Board, the Fraud Manager will need to be a driven individual with the ability and ambition to develop and improve the company's fraud detection methods, strategy and portfolio.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Fraud Manager:
- Provide expert guidance and oversight of fraud analysis and the use of fraud detection systems.
- Assess effectiveness of fraud prevention control framework.
- Analyse data to understand the fraud and payments ecosystem, recommending anti-fraud processes, system enhancements, improvements and optimisation
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups such as Compliance, Operations, Marketing and Analytics to enhance tools, system functionalities, and fraud detection methods.
- Monitor, research, escalate and respond to fraud trends and attacks and be aware of wider developments in fraud prevention and detection methodologies and technologies.
- Undertake regular fraud loss trend analysis.
- Ensure appropriate management information (MI) and Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) are in place to effectively monitor and oversee fraud risks.
- Develop and mature automated fraud detection processes.
- Create a fraud awareness and prevention training package and promote its use in order to build awareness of fraud risks for staff.
- Review and advise on related policies and procedures to ensure they relate to latest legislation and strategies.
- To undertake any other duty or responsibility that may reasonably be requested and allocated by The Board.
Experience Required for the Fraud Manager role.
- Several years fraud Management experience in e-commerce, payments or financial services.
- Experience of developing and implementing strategic planning for improvements in fraud detection and management.
- Knowledge of each fraud type and their typical attributes.
- Experienced in dealing with account take over, ID theft and application fraud.
- Knowledge of Card Not Present (CNP) and Card Chargeback environments.
- Understanding of issues relating to card and non-card fraud.
- Experienced in various KYC and fraud detection and management tools.
Fraud Manager Personal Skills:
- A self-motivated team player who can define, structure and prioritise work for one's self as well as others, but who also has the flexibility and capability to change priorities when circumstances dictate.
- Meticulous attention to detail, accuracy and strong critical thinking skills with advanced judgment capability.
- Extensive multi-tasking and prioritisation skills needs to excel in fast paced environment with frequently changing priorities.
- Self-starter who naturally assumes ownership of initiatives.
- Excellent Communication, interpersonal and persuasion skills with the ability to think quickly and present ideas and results in a logical, understandable and compelling way to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Experience in excel a must-have.
If you are interested in the Fraud Manager vacancy please apply with a copy of your most recent CV