Up to £23000.00 per annum + pension +benefits +service charge
8 months ago
I'm currently looking for a Food and Beverage Supervisor for a stunning 5* hotel in Ascot.
Main responsibilities will include:
- To be responsible for the smooth running of the bar operations and to ensure that a high level of business in maintained.
- Manage the team to ensure seamless service and act as a manager in the restaurant, as required, and ensure that all areas operate to the required standard on a daily basis
- Be able to set the bar and bar area to the standards required
- Gain knowledge of all the wine, drinks, cocktail and food products sold in the hotel and be able to communicate offerings to the guests
- Assist with ordering and stock control where necessary.
- Oversee and be responsible for the bar bible, cocktail list and cleaning schedule.
- Communicate effectively to guests, colleagues and superiors
Operate the POS system
- Maximize sales through the effective use of up selling techniques
- Ensure that the Food & Beverage outlet and appropriate back of house and preparation areas are kept clean and orderly at all times.
- Ensure that Food & Beverage outlet is well organised and the required administration is carried out accurately and timely.
- Create and maintain a team environment and to motivate and train team members to achieve the required standards, therefore meeting and exceeding the guests' expectations in terms of quality of product and service
- Providing training and tasting sessions for any bar menu changes with the team as required.
- Assist the Assistant Restaurant Manager and Restaurant Manager in the smooth running of all services following the company standards and procedures.
- Have a high level of presence within the Food & Beverage outlet and be confident in communicating with guests to ensure that their expectations are met and exceeded.
- Ensure that all Food & Beverage outlet billing and cashiering are conducted as per the required standards.
- Lead by example through a 'hands on' approach in order to motivate and coach the team to excel on a daily basis.
- Deputise in the absence of the Superior and be responsible for opening/closing of the Food & Beverage outlet at the beginning/end of the shift as required.
- Participate or lead team meetings and/or training sessions
- Assist in induction and on the job training
- Along with your main duties you may be asked to complete other tasks as and when necessary and reasonably required
The ideal person will have experience within a luxury environment, and have passion/experience or qualifications in beverage.
In return you'll receive a salary of circa £23,000 together with lots of additional benefits and opportunities for career development and progression.
Hit apply if this sounds like your next role.