Up to £25000.00 per annum + pension +benefits
8 months ago
I'm looking for a Food and Beverage Supervisor for a stunning 5* hotel in Ascot. Part of a luxury collection of hotels, this is a fantastic opportunity for all you budding Restaurant Managers!
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the exceptional service of Afternoon Tea and all day dining throughout the Drawing Room, Bar and terrace area.
- To create and maintain a team environment and to motivate and train team members to achieve the required standards, therefore meeting and exceeding the guests' expectations in terms of quality of product and service on a daily basis
- Provide a warm welcome to all guests
- Continuously review service standards and procedures and implement the necessary actions to improve them in line with our company core standards
- Work closely with the kitchen to ensure menus, private functions and adhoc changes are addressed, agreed and communicated to the team.
- To ensure that POS system is up date with new menu prices, guests profiles and other important information
- Train and develop the team.
- Guarantee that the highest standard of service and product is delivered is delivered to our guests at all times throughout the Bar and Drawing Room.
- Ensure that the department is well organized and the required administration is carried out accurately and timely.
- Assist with ordering and stock control where necessary.
- Have a high level of presence within the department and be confident in communicating with guests
- Assist in ensuring that the team aim to achieve financial targets whilst maintaining a cost conscious approach.
- Lead by example through a 'hands on' approach in order to motivate and coach the team to excel on a daily basis.
- Deputize in the absence of the Superior and be responsible for opening/closing of department at the beginning/end of the shift.
The ideal candidate will have experience within 5* hotels, experience leading and managing a team together with a passion for great service.
In return you'll receive a salary of circa £25,000 together with lots of additional benefits and opportunities for career development and progression.
Hit apply if this sounds like your next role