Wetherby, West Yorkshire
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
11 days ago
TRC are currently looking for Fitter Foreman for a great company based in Wetherby.
You will be responsible for running the busy Workshop and team of Fitters to ensure that all targets are achieved and customers are satisfied with the Service. Tasks will include:
- Responsible for maintaining equipment worth more than £1m.
- Places orders for spares and consumables in line with Company authorisation limits remaining within monthly and annual budgets.
- Prioritise the repair of equipment that is scheduled to go on-hire or is routinely in high demand by ensuring that no more than 5% of hireable assets are on repair at any one time.
- Ensure that all Pre-Hires are completed in a timely manner in line with customer order requirements.
- Directly manages a team of Fitters being responsible for their performance and conduct at work.
To be considered for this role, we're looking for someone who:
- Demonstrable experience of maintaining diesel powered equipment, petrol engines, hydraulic systems and electrical appliances
- Experience of maintaining relevant equipment in a workshop environment
- Experience of managing a team of employees in a workshop environment
- Experience of achieving targets and working within a set budget
- Good communication skills and IT literate