£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
8 months ago
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Salary up to £32,000
My client is a well-established manufacturer or cranes and lifting equipment, well established and with a global presence they continue to dominate their sector.
They are currently looking to add to their team and are looking to recruit a high calibre, experienced Electrical Engineer to repair, maintain and service customers' lifting equipment plus installation, testing and certification of overhead cranes and hoists.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for performing preventative maintenance and repairs on electric overhead travelling cranes.
- Trouble- shooting equipment malfunctions.
- Consulting with customers on repair and safety related issues.
- Completing appropriate documentation.
What we are looking for in you:
- You must be apprentice-trained or equivalent and fully conversant with electrical engineering disciplines
- Engineering experience: Electrical: 415v ac 3 phase motor contactor control circuits both squirrel cage and wound rotor.
- A good understanding of 110/48 volt relay and contactor circuits. Some frequency speed control device experience.
- Mechanical: Medium to large drive couplings, brakes and reduction gearboxes.
- Knowledge of the above tasks and the associated risks when working at height.
- Experience with overhead cranes and hoists is preferred, full product training will be given
- Strong interpersonal skills as there is extensive customer contact
- Proven commitment to safety
- You must be physically fit and able to work at heights
- Willingness to work extra hours
- Hold a current driving licence
An attractive package is on offer with basic salary to £32,000 plus benefits etc, also our client can offer the career advancement opportunities you would expect from a major, multinational business.
If you would be interested in the role please apply ASAP as our client is looking to interview as soon as possible.