£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + van
12 months ago
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
£24,000 to £27,000 PLUS VAN
Major national materials handling equipment business that are currently looking to recruit a Field Service Engineer. A well-established business selling a range of excellent equipment including being the sole UK distributor of a leading forklift truck brand they continue to expand rapidly.
- To carry out routine maintenance and repairs to long/short term machines and customers owned equipment.
- Ensuring best practice with quality and professionalism are always met and to maintain customer satisfaction
- Proceed to customer's premises as advised, once the fault has been diagnosed inform Service Coordinator and the customer of the approximate time of completion.
- Rectify any faults as required by the customer, ensuring that the machine is left operating in a safe condition, and that the work has been carried out to the customer's satisfaction.
- To carry out routine maintenance as directed ensuring that all necessary service parts are available prior to attending customers site, all quoted work to be highlighted by liaison personally with the customer.
Various areas available
For further details please contact Mandy Matley on 07598808836
Send your CV
"engineer" "field service engineer" "fork lift engineer" "forklift engineer" "material handling engineer"