£35,000 - £40,000
3 months ago
£35,000 - £40,000 p.a.
IP3 Bury St Edmonds
The Recruitment Crowd are currently looking for Feild Engineers for our client; a leading international bridge and engineering services specialist. By combining civil engineering excellence with expert digital design and offsite manufacturing capability, they help deliver construction and infrastructure projects more quickly, safely and efficiently.
About the role:
The roles primary purpose is to provide timely engineering solutions and budget quotes to customers. This will include Customer visits to provide recommended solutions to their engineering challenges including the completion of design briefs & provision of budget quotes.
In addition, you will work closely with local Sales and Operations teams in order to deliver the best possible customer solutions through training technical expertise.
You will also proactively grow your own commercial market knowledge and expertise through consultant & trade networking.
Key aspects of delivering effectively in the role will also require:
- Developing relationships with both new and existing clients
- Preparing designs for low to medium risk temporary works schemes, including assisting with the preparation of tenders for major projects
- Providing technical support and training internally
- Attending client meetings, conferences and events in order to promote products and capability
The Ideal Candidates Will Have:
- Civil Engineering Degree
- A passion for civil engineering solutions
- 2 years+ spent working as a site engineer in the construction sector (preferably for a Civils contractor)
- People focused, with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and possess strong commercial acumen.
- As this is a field-based role it is essential that you possess a full UK driving license.
If you're interested please send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 0113 457 3760