£18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + great benefits package
10 months ago
Field Care Supervisor - Gravesend, Kent
£18 - £22,000 plus bonus - Home Care
My clients based in Gravesend currently have an amazing opportunity for a Field Supervisor to join their team as a Care Supervisor! The supervisor is responsible for the overseeing of care for all of the customers in a certain region on Gravesend.
- Supervising care assistants to develop and hone the right skills and experience to deliver the best quality care and support to each customer.
- Organising supervisions and spot checks on care assistants to minimise safeguarding issues and missed visits.
- Responding efficiently to day to day changes in the care and support packages.
- Covering visits when they are unable to be covered by the field team.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Building excellent relationships with our current care assistants and customers.
What we look for a person who is:
- Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
- Caring and sensitive
- Flexible and happy to gain new qualifications
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- A good communicator
- Holding a current full UK driving license
What you receive in return:
- Continuous development, career progression and supported training
- An Opportunity to progress within a growing company
- DBS contribution
- £100 per weekend on call (1/5)
- Pension Contribution
- WPA healthcare scheme
- 35p mileage paid
- 28 days holiday
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
If this role seems of interest, please apply with an updated CV.