• Location

    Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire

  • Sector:

    healthcare

  • Job type:

    Full-time

  • Salary:

    £22000 - £23000 per annum + great benefits package

  • Contact:

    Charlotte Proud

  • Contact email:

    charlotte@therecruitmentcrowd.com

  • Job ref:

    BBBH2128_1556810437

  • Published:

    7 months ago

  • Expiry date:

    2019-06-01

  • Consultant:

    #


Field Care Supervisor
Hertfordshire
£23k per annum

Do you want to work for one of the leading providers of person-centred care in the UK? Due to growth, my client is looking for a Field Care Supervisor in three of their branches based in Hertfordshire.

Summary of role
Responsible for implementing field based quality control systems and providing support to all Care & Support Workers within a defined area.

Principal responsibilities

  • To carry out Individual Needs Assessments for new and potential clients.
  • To conduct risk assessments as part of the Individual Needs Assessment and update these as required as part of the individual's risk management.
  • To carry out introductory visits every time a Care & Support Worker visits a client for the first time.
  • To ensure all client visits are always covered.
  • To be on-call in case of emergency.
  • To liaise closely with Care Coordinators regarding recruitment, permanent allocation of Care & Support Workers and the writing of Care & Support Agreements.
  • To identify suitable Care & Support Workers to cover for any absences, this may be due to sickness or holiday.
  • To allocate suitable alternative Care & Support Workers when an existing Care & Support Worker notifies that they are unable to attend a call.
  • To facilitate the practical induction of all new Care & Support Workers.
  • To provide and facilitate in-field training as and when appropriate.
  • To identify any additional training needs of Care & Support Workers and report accordingly.
  • To conduct client reviews and respond to Individual Review Forms completed by Care & Support Workers as soon as possible.
  • To urgently report any changes in a Care & Support Worker's or client's schedule to the Care Coordinator.



Field Care Supervisors are responsible for the efficient running of their own specific, defined areas and should vary their hours of work in order to effectively monitor and support all Care & Support Workers and clients.

Field Care Supervisors should spend approximately 75% of their working week in the field with the remaining 25% being spent in the office in order to complete the necessary administrative duties.

On top of a great starting salary, my client also offers;

  • Mileage paid
  • Pension Paid
  • 28 days holiday
  • Study NVQ2/3
  • Progression



Please apply and one of our team will be in touch!