£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + great benefits package
12 months ago
£20-22k plus Bonus + Incentives
Due to the excessive growth of my clients homecare business, they are looking for an experienced Care supervisor to join their team! Reporting into the Care Manager, the Care Supervisor will be responsible for implementing field based quality control systems and providing support to all Care & Support Workers within a defined area. This is a field based role working with both private and none private clients, with some time based in the office.
- To carry out Individual Needs Assessments for new and potential clients.
- To conduct risk assessments as part of the Individual Needs Assessment and update these as required as part of the individual's risk management.
- To carry out introductory visits every time a Care & Support Worker visits a client for the first time.
- To ensure all client visits are always covered.
- To be on-call in case of emergency.
- To liaise closely with Care Coordinators regarding recruitment, permanent allocation of Care & Support Workers and the writing of Care & Support Agreements.
- To identify suitable Care & Support Workers to cover for any absences, this may be due to sickness or holiday.
- To facilitate the practical induction of all new Care & Support Workers.
- To provide and facilitate in-field training as and when appropriate and to identify any additional training needs of Care & Support Workers and report accordingly.
- To conduct client reviews and respond to Individual Review Forms completed by Care & Support Workers as soon as possible.
- To urgently report any changes in a Care & Support Worker's or client's schedule to the Care Coordinator.
- To monitor, supervise and support all Care & Support Workers in the field.
- To monitor all clients for service and Care & Support Worker satisfaction.
- To ensure accuracy and completeness of all documentation held in clients' homes.
- To encourage and identify opportunities for Care & Support Workers continuing professional development.
- To ensure that all written reports and administration is up to date.
- To maintain close liaison with both the Care Manager and Care Coordinator.
Field Care Supervisors are responsible for the efficient running of their own specific, defined areas and should vary their hours of work in order to effectively monitor and support all Care & Support Workers and clients.
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment and support from superiors
- Contributions and help for those relocating
Please note, this role requires a driver.
Please apply if you have the relevant experience and this sounds like the right role for you!
Field care supervisor, supervisor, care, homecare, coordinator, registered manager, healthcare, domiciliary, carer