£18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + great benefits package
about 1 year ago
Field Care Specialist
£20-22k plus great benefits
My client based in Reading are looking to expand their team due to drastic growth over the past year! The service tailors care packages to suit individuals living in their own homes and encourages service users to live as independently as possible with the help of their dedicated care workers.
As the public face of the organisation and its eyes and ears on the field, the Care Specialist role serves as a bridge for information between the field and office. Both Care Managers and Registered Managers highly depend on the care Specialist to relay information and implement best practice on the field, in order to ensure clients receive the best quality of care and ensure all care plans are delivered accurately at all times.
- To ensure personalised care plan and risk assessments are completed within 48 hours of receipt of care packages prior to commencement of care service.
- To confirm all Care Givers have completed their mandatory training annually and inform the Recruitment & Retention Officer or Care Manager in the event of any non-compliance.
- To be available for all training as is deemed appropriate for the improvement of knowledge and skill base.
- To ensure any changes to care plans are reported without delay to the Care Manager so that rostering system is updated.
- To ensure contracts for private clients and additional services are handed over to the Care Manager for processing without delay.
- Assess initial packages and inform the Care Manager and Registered Manager highlighting areas where there is a need for extra care so that the referring body is contact to seek an amendment to the Care Package.
- Very competitive salary
- Use of company car when needed
- Mileage paid at 45p per mile
- Bonus schemes
- Extra mile incentives and awards
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Generous pension contribution
Please note, this role requires a driver.
If this role seems of interest to you, please apply and one of our experienced consultants will be in touch soon.