£9.08 - £10.00
3 months ago
Job Title: Electrical Assembler
Job Type: Permanent
Pay Rate: £9.08-£10
Hours: Monday - Friday (7am-4:30pm)
The Recruitment Crowd are currently looking for Electrical Assembler based in Northallerton.
- Work to clearly defined goals with respect to safety, quality, efficiency, and delivery.
- Provide timely feedback to line leader \ supervisor \ manager on any technical or quality issues that arise.
- Ensure all work & time is recorded appropriately through the required system.
- Ensure all manufacturing, QHSE and business documentation is completed accurately to the required standard in a timely manner.
- Adhere to general housekeeping and 5S rules ensuring a clean, tidy and organized working environment is maintained at all times.
- Attend functional and business meetings as required and support other departments in order to meet Company objectives.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures at all times.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Electrical assembly/fitting, inspection and test experience.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships and engagement with internal \ external teams and customers.
- Ability to work under pressure, within tight deadlines, with a flexible approach to working hours and a motivated team player.
- The process is driven, detailed and solutions orientated, with experience of working in a formal, continuous improvement culture
- Strong effective decision making, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent logical reasoning, root cause analysis, deductive problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Good communication & IT skills
- Full and current UK driving license