£35,000 - £50,000 basic +
5 months ago
Digital Forensic Analyst
£35,000 - £50,000 Basic (NEG) + Excellent Pension Scheme + Private Healthcare + 23 days Hols + BH’s
My client is one of the most up and coming companies of its kind within the UK.
Following growth of three-fold within the last 18 months and further aggressive growth plans to double again in size over the next 12 months, we are currently looking to recruit multiple Digital Forensic Analysts across both the Mobile and PC Labs.
A full job description will be disclosed to candidates upon a successful telephone screening
- Sound understanding of current ACPO guidelines and Forensic Regulator’s requirements (ISO17025)
- Ability to work with precision and accuracy, with high attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Ability to work independently and make sound and reasoned judgments
- Sound analytical and interpretation skills
- Degree level qualification in a technical subject OR HND/HNC & 1 -> 3 years’ experience in digital forensics
- You must live in the West Midlands
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this role, please contact Kate Shorthouse at TRC Group on 0113 4573760 along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org