Leeds, West Yorkshire
£20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
10 months ago
Monday to Thursday 10am-7pm Friday 9am - 4pm
Salary up to £30,000
My client is looking for a Dialler Analyst to join their team in Leeds city centre to help their contact centre with MI, measuring data and keeping on top of data going into the dialler
The Dialler Analyst will work closely in a Dialler team to monitor and maintain campaign, system and real-time performance to support all relevant collections and servicing groups.
Additional responsibilities include maintaining day to day dialler strategy, report dialler related issues to management, monitor work task loads, assist with weekly audits, execute strategic scheduling and provide coverage when required inside the dialler team.
Role of the Dialler Analyst
- Assists with the administration of the call centre phone system, maintains user records (add/delete users), monitors real-time call volumes and service level statistics to ensure adherence to internal/client scheduling and service level metrics.
- Gathers call data and assists with data analyses to determine call volume trends, service activity, or resource availability to forecast required staffing levels and provide reporting to management.
- Assists with the creation of reporting that may include dashboard reporting, scorecards, and presentations of call centre statistics such as call volume trends, variances from staffing schedules and performance to established service level metrics. May participate in continuous improvement initiatives as required.
- Monitors staffing levels and schedule adherence of Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) to assure internal and/or client service levels and customer satisfactions goals are met. Assists with the maintenance of the Workforce Planning Tools by entering real-time exceptions (absence, tardiness, early departure, meetings, overtime, call outs, etc.).
Operational duties for the Dialler Analyst
- Monitoring of inbound/outbound activity, utilizing dialler software and other monitoring tools and reports
- Making real time adjustments to optimize campaign and strategy effectiveness
- Monitoring, reporting and maintaining collections queues.
- Assist in implementing and maintaining dialler strategies including, but not limited to list building, campaign creation, maintain hours of operations for all business units as required
- Weekly compliance audits maintained
Training and development duties for the Dialler Analyst
- Assist end users with troubleshooting procedures and report issues to relevant parties as required
- Assist end users with use of systems as required
- Assist / train collections team on operation of technology resources that impact them. Solicit feedback and inform of changes as required.
- Assist other departments with documentation as required
To apply for the Dialler Analyst role please attach a copy of your most recent CV