£42000 - £44000 per annum + great benefits package
11 months ago
Deputy Manager / Clinical Lead
£44,000 per annum
Would you like to work for a small, well established, luxury care home provider?
Do you have the skills and experience it takes to manage a group of carers?
Do you hold a live NMC pin?
Yes? Read on…
My clients, who are a leading provider of quality care in the residential, dementia and nursing sector across the South West are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager to assisting running one of their luxury care homes in Melksham, Wiltshire.
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse
- At least 3 years' (or equivalent) post registration experience in a similar role
- Genuine interest in working within a caring environment
- Level 5 in Leadership and Management or working towards it
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Team Player
- Willingness to participate in vocational training programmes
- Satisfactory police check and check against the ISA list (where applicable)
- Basic understanding of the Health and Safety at Work Act
- Good Understanding of Infection Control
- Good knowledge and Understanding of the mental capacity act and DOLS and how it is implemented
- Excellent Care Planning Experience
- Experience of leading a team
For a full job spec please apply.