Leeds, West Yorkshire
£35000.00 - £36000 per annum + bonus, car, pension, healthcare
8 months ago
Up to £35,000 plus bonus up to £12,000 p/a, Car, Phone, Family Healthcare, Pension, and Extras
Full Time, Perm
A Service Centre Manager is required to join one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisation.
We can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
To manage all areas and aspects of a busy Service Centre in driving the business forward to ensure targets and the highest possible standards of customer satisfaction are achieved.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the Service Centre is performing against all agreed targets/budgets and managing all costs
- Consistently motivating employees, as this has a direct impact on atmosphere and general feel good factor; to an affect that you get the best from the team
- Creating management reports monthly, dealing with all aspects of P&L
- Liaising with the Sales team to develop new sales opportunities and grow the business.
- Ensuring that all aspects of work and process are carried out in-line with Health and Safety guidelines
- Ensuring there is effective and clear communication to all employees within the Service Centre
We're looking for someone who has the following attributes:
- Ability to demonstrate commercial and financial acumen
- Ability to understand and work with P&L accounts and budgets
- Computer literate, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good understanding and experience of managing Health and Safety practices at work
- Good knowledge of formwork, falsework would be an advantage Full clean driving licence
Benefits In return we can offer a competitive salary, a generous target-based bonus scheme, Company car, mobile phone and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.