Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £15265 per annum + bonus
9 months ago
Salary: £15265 starting salary + benefits
Hours: You must be able to work between the hours of Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm with Saturdays 8am-2.00pm.
My client work with their customers to improve their financial well-being. They take the time to get to know each customer and better understand their individual circumstances, working out the right payment plan for them. Their personal approach is why they have been awarded an Exceptional 3 star rating by Investor in Customer for the last two years and why my client is one of the UK's leading debt recovery companies.
No day working with my client is ever the same and you'll find every day rewarding as you help people improve their financial situation in a fair and ethical way.
- Answering inbound telephone calls dealing with customer queries and solving any questions as first point of contact
- Dealing with all enquiries within a timely manner whilst providing excellent customer service
- Updating systems and transferring calls to different teams
- General customer service and administration duties
My clients business is growing at an incredible pace and they are looking to add to their talented team. Full training is provided so they are not looking for specific qualifications, it's more important that you have the right attitude and are keen to learn. That said, there are a few attributes my client would like you to demonstrate.
- Good listening skills and the ability to build rapport with customers of all backgrounds
- An understanding of and passion for good customer service
- An understanding of working to KPIs and achieving objectives
- Being organised and able to multi-task whilst being a team player
- Being willing and keen to learn
- Previous law experience desirable/ interest in law career
- 3% flexible benefits to use on a raft of extras like additional holiday, health insurance or simply take as cash
- Contributory pension
- Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
- Free on-site gym
- Excellent coaching, training and benefits
If this sounds like the kind of career for you, please apply here.