Customer Service and Collections Executive
Leeds (10 minutes from City Centre)
£18,916 starting salary + bonus + benefits
Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm and Saturdays 8am-2.00pm.
My client works with their customers to improve their financial well-being. They take the time to get to know each customer and better understand their individual circumstances, working out the right payment plan for them. Their personal approach is why they have been awarded an Exceptional 3-star rating by Investor in Customer for the last two years and why my client is one of the UK’s leading debt recovery companies.
No day working with my client is ever the same and you’ll find every day rewarding as you help people improve their financial situation in a fair and ethical way.
- As a Customer service executive, your role is to handle inbound and outbound calls, talking to their customers about their accounts which have fallen into arrears.
- The role will involve understanding the customers’ situation and then working with them to put in place affordable repayment plans in conjunction with financial processes.
- You may also help customers by dealing with queries as well as carrying out regular reviews to make sure their payment arrangements are still suitable.
My clients business is growing at an incredible pace and they are looking to add to their talented team. Full training is provided so they are not looking for specific qualifications, it’s more important that you have the right attitude and are keen to learn. That said, there are a few attributes my client would like you to demonstrate. These include:
- Good listening skills and the ability to build rapport with customers of all backgrounds
- An understanding of and passion for good customer service
- An understanding of working to KPIs and achieving objectives
- Being organised and able to multi-task whilst being a team player
- Being willing and keen to learn
- Previous financial experience desirable
- 3% flexible benefits to use on a raft of extras like additional holiday, health insurance or simply take as cash
- Contributory pension
- Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
- Free on-site gym
- Excellent coaching, training, and benefits
If this sounds like the kind of career for you, please call 0113 457 3760 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org