£18000.00 - £18500.00 per annum
4 months ago
Customer Service Advisor
- Do you enjoy speaking to and helping people?
- Do you have exceptional communication skills and an excellent telephone manner?
- Do you have high attention to detail and knowledgeable of MS Office applications?
The Recruitment Crowd (TRC) is a recruitment agency based in Burley in Wharfedale and are proud to be a recruitment partner to a financial services company based in Essex. A growing business with an exciting, vibrant environment, they are looking to hire a customer service advisor to bolster this department.
You will be doing
- Answering queries via all forms of communication available
- Dealing with customer issues / complaints
- Answering queries from customers that have a future payment due or that are overdue in paying their loan
- Assisting customers that are in financial difficulty and unable to pay their loan, including vulnerable customers
- Updating customer accounts accordingly with all the information received from any form of communication
- Handling customers refunds and cheques
- Responding to credit disputes from Credit Reporting Agencies
- Work to continually improve on the quality of Live Chats, emails and calls, always ensuring treating customers fairly is at the heart of all communications
- Work within the quality assurance guidelines and carry out the standard compliance checks
Person Specification /Skills/Education and Attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Customer Service Focus
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Well motivated and proactive with the ability to work without supervision
- A team player who can demonstrate initiative
- High attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Strong organisational skills
Starting salary of £18,500 plus benefits