Guiseley, West Yorkshire
£17000.00 - £24000 per annum + benefits
2 months ago
Salary up to £24,000 + Benefits
Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm
My client looking for a Credit Controller to join their growing business. They are looking for someone with a proven track record in Credit Control to help them deliver a high level of service to customers whilst assisting with the growth of the business and financial collection.
The Credit Controller Role:
- Maintaining contact with customers when required to obtain payment
- Understanding and able to deliver extensive explanation of our Terms of Supply
- Maintaining customer records
- Processing payments
- Delivering a high level of Customer Service
- Ability to manage time effectively in order to keep the customer at the centre of our operation
- Liaising with our partners to issue court and disconnection proceedings respectfully.
- Working with other departments to assist customers where required.
- Work within the operational function of the business to satisfy the demands required.
Credit Controller Profile:
- Analytical nature
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment but remain focused
- Highly Customer focused
- Calm during difficult conversations.
- Strategic thinking
- Focused & Career drive
What the successful Credit Controller receives in return?
- Competitive industry salary
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays) inc extra day per year with us!
- Mon-Fri 9 till 5.30pm working week
- Hour lunch break
- Dress down Friday
- Quarterly staff socials
- Great office facilities.
If you would like to apply for this Credit Control position please attach a copy of your most recent CV