Bradford, West Yorkshire
£18000 - £22000 per annum
7 months ago
Working with our client, a major corporate travel firm, we are looking to hire a credit controller to bolster their finance team.
You are will be responsible for the following:-
- Contacting B2B customers dependant on various debt levels.
- Explaining the terms of their credit
- Using specialist computer databases to check credit records
- Re-negotiating repayment plans if people are in financial difficulties
- Setting up and maintaining customer files
- Processing payments
- Tracing missing debtors
- Work within the operational function of the business to satisfy the demands required
- Credit control experience preferable but not essential
- Intermediate excel skills
- Analytical nature
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment but remain focused
- Highly customer centric
- Enjoy working as part of a team
Salary depending on experience but you will be expecting to earn anywhere between £18,000 and £22,000 per annum.