Guiseley, West Yorkshire
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits
9 months ago
Credit Control Supervisor (Energy)
£20,000- £25,000 + Benefits
Mon - Fri 9am - 5:30pm
My client is looking for a Credit Control Supervisor to join their successful team in Leeds
The Credit Control Supervisor Role:
- Overseeing the Credit Control function for the business
- Supervison of approx 4+ credit controllers
- Ongoing improvement of processes and procedures throughout the department
- Management of higher debt accounts including disconnections and legal action
- Contacting individuals or business customers when payment is overdue
- Reporting of aged debt collection, long term aged debt, court schedules etc to Directors
- Training and development of Credit Controllers
- Look at preventative measures to safeguard the business
- Setting up and maintaining customer files
- Processing payments
- Work within the operational function of the business to satisfy the demands required.
The Profile of the Successful Credit Control Supervisor:
- Energy experience is essential
- Proven experience of process formation
- Profound experience working with partners to issue and manage legal proceedings and disconnection.
- Analytical nature
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment but remain focused
- Highly organised
- Customer centric
- Strategic thinking with the ability to approach the relevant parties with new ideas
- Adaptable to be able consult with other department heads.
- Focused & career driven
What the successful Credit Control Supervisor receives in return?
- Competitive industry salary
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays) inc extra day per year with us!
- Mon-Fri 9 till 5.30pm working week
- Hour lunch break
- Dress down Friday
- Quarterly staff socials
- Great office facilities.