Guiseley, West Yorkshire
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
12 months ago
Credit Control Manager
Salary up to £35,000
My client is looking for a Credit Control Manager to head up their existing Credit Control team, work closeley with the Financial Controller & assist with the growth of their thriving business.
The Credit Control Manager Role:
- Overall management of the Credit Control function for the business
- Management of approx 4+ credit controllers
- Ongoing improvement of processes and procedures throughout the department
- Management of higher debt accounts including disconnections and legal action
- Contacting individuals or business customers when payment is overdue
- Reporting of aged debt collection, long term aged debt, court schedules etc to Directors
- Training and development of Credit Controllers
- Look at preventative measures to safeguard the business
- Setting up and maintaining customer files
- Processing payments
- Work within the operational function of the business to satisfy the demands required.
The Profile of the Successful Credit Control Manager:
- Extensive management experience
- Proven experience of process formation
- Profound experience working with partners to issue and manage legal proceedings and disconnection.
- Analytical nature
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment but remain focused
- Highly organised
- Customer centric
- Strategic thinking with the ability to approach the relevant parties with new ideas
- Adaptable to be able consult with other department heads.
- Focused & career driven
- Chartered Institute of Credit Management qualification desirable but not essential.
What the successful Credit Control Manager receives in return?
- Competitive industry salary
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays) inc extra day per year with us!
- Mon-Fri 9 till 5.30pm working week
- Hour lunch break
- Dress down Friday
- Quarterly staff socials
- Great office facilities.
- One-week allocated use of company holiday home in South of France